My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Random nail art


Hello!
This is a quick post to show you five random nail designs that I did a long time ago. It's just fun to go back and see how I improve or not :) My fav has to be the galaxy mani, which one is yours?

Chevron manicure with Dior Metallic Silver and A England Tristam.



Galaxy manicure with Ozotic 623, Nails Inc Houses Of Parliament, and a silver Kleancolor nail stripper.


 Retro half moon manicure with Illamasqua Scarab.


Tape manicure with Color Club Wild At Heart and Fashion Addict


 Valentine's manicure with OPI Big Apple Red


Thank you for reading!

4 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...