My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Saturday, May 5, 2012

ASBMF #12: May Flowers!


Hey Lovelies!
Theme 12 of the ASBMF challenge is May flowers and I have for you an easy nail art inspired from Tartofraises YouTube tutorial. The trick is to be fast and not let the polish dry. I used two coats of OPI Planks A Lot as a base, and Icing Magenta, NYC Prince Street, and a Kleancolor silver nail art stripper to achieve this look. Hope you like it!



Natural light




 Artificial light



Please take a look at the awesome manis done by some of the ladies taking part in this challenge. Thank you for reading!

7 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...