My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Barry M - Denim


Hello!
Oh my! My first matte polish! I recently did a swap with my UK friend Aimee and this pretty was of of my "surprises". It is from the brand Barry M and is so gorgeous! It's a denim blue matte with silver shimmer. Denim wears its name so well, it just look like the pair of jeans I have on :) I love it, opaque in one coat, and the drying time is less than 2mn, which is perfect for me. On to the pics!

Natural light




Artificial light

What do you think of it? If you know of any dupes, let me know! Thank you for reading and have a great day!

6 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...