My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

OPI - Just Spotted The Lizard


Hello!
Hope you are having a fabulous start of the day, I woke up in a happy mood and want to spread some good vibes in here :) Today, I'm wearing Just Spotted The Lizard (JSTL), the star from the newly released OPI Spiderman collection. It is a beautiful gold to green duochrome that applied easily in two coats, with minimum brushstrokes. I'm sold on this one, love it! While looking into my stash, I noticed that I have some polishes that are similar to this one, so look forward to a comparison between JSTL, Jessica Iridescent Eye, Catrice Genius In The Bottle, Ozotic 507, and Hits Mari Moon Trendy. The following swatches are without top coat.

Artificial light







I did a simple nail art with BM 216 and Kleancolor Coffee Addict, topped with one coat of Seche vite.

Artificial light


What do you think of JSTL? Hit or Miss? Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I want this colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color's so awesome! I'm just not happy with OPI's usual wear time on me. I definitely need one of the dupes, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I love opi's wear, I hope you find a dupe, I will post a comparison soon too

      Delete
  3. Looks gorgeous on you and I love the nail art you did on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stamping is very cool - totally suits the polish and the name!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...