My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, May 18, 2012

K's Special Fridays #10 - Mauve There!


Hello!
I love pastels, but sometimes find them too light against my skin tone. I had an old purple pastel and wanted to darken it so I added a couple drops of Wet N Wild Black to it. I like it better this way and I think it suits me well. It's a mauve creme that I'll be rocking a lot on my toes this summer. I can't to try a gradient with it :) On to the pics!
All swatches are 2 coats of Mauve There! without top coat

Natural light





6 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...