My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ludurana - Fascinante (pics heavy)


Hello again!
My favorite multichrome is Ludurana Fascinante. It wears its name pretty well ! This polish just reminds me of a beautiful sunset, I love it!. I will repeat myself but I am amazed at the quality of all the Brazilian polishes I own and I'm so lucky and thankful to the nail blogging community for that! discovering new brands and creating lemmings lol! I got this one from Llarowe and wore three coats by itself without top coat.

Artificial light










My accent nail is a flop lol I used Wet N Wild Rockin Rubies and a Kleancolor black nail art stripper. I wanted to do checkered nails but will have to try it again (the colors don't match and my right hand was shaky) I'm a lefty and broke three nails on my right hand so please forgive the swatches from the last two weeks :)



Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. To me Fascinante seems like a perfect Autumn/Fall shade :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! the colors looks like when the leaves are falling from the trees, that orange auburn shade I love it

      Delete
  2. I'm not into oranges/coppers much but... This one is stunning. There I said it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...