My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lynnderella - Snow Angel


Good afternoon lovelies!
Lynnderella is the first indie polish brand that I got last year. Snow Angel is a frosty base with white glitter of different sizes and shapes. I wore it a few times over white but never got to layer it over other colors. I decided to give a twist to my old mani and layered two coats of Snow Angel over Catrice Sold Out For Ever. It is very subtle, I wonder how it will look over black, it might pop more. What do you think of it?
All swatches are without top coat.

Artificial light





I also added these flowers nail art decals that I got from Mellow Nail Art :)


2 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...