My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, May 14, 2012

Star Gazer 305 - Duochrome goodness!


I'm bored... and annoyed by the new collections coming up in the US, there is nothing new, always the same colors/finishes remixed and recycled. Or maybe it's just me... I wish some of them take example on Layla and Hits and come up with new concepts. Well, to make up for my lack of interest in what we have here, I have been swapping a lot in order to discover international brands. You already know my love for Brazilian and European polishes. Today, I have a pretty received from my UK friend Aimee at Persistently Glittery and it's a duochrome! Star Gazer 305 is a blue to purple glassfleck duochrome. It has a very rich pigmentation and is opaque in two coats. Can I say WOW!!
All swatches show 2 coats of 305 without top coat

Natural light





 Artificial light


Thanks for reading. See ya!

11 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stargazer polishes are amazing for the price! This one is my favourite and I will be adding a swatch/comparison with other Stargazers soon. They have not been appreciated enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to have learned about this brand! I'll be on the lookout for your comparison post can't wait to see more duochrome goodness!

      Delete
  3. I keep seeing these stargazers - the duochrome in this is simply fantastic! And glassfleck to boot *dies* Totally in LOVE with this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great. I love seeing all the manis you post. They are all done so well!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...