My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, May 4, 2012

Glitter Gal Shade Shifters - Furnace Glow


Hello lovelies!
I have another Shade Shifters from Glitter Gal to show you and this one is right in my alley! I love warm toned colors so I was attracted to Furnace Glow and ordered it on Ninja Polish as soon as they got the new collection in. It also comes in a 15 ml bottle and applies nicely. I like both Shade Shifters that I own because they have a shiny finish and dry fast, so there is no need for top coat. All swatches show three coats of Furnace Glow by itself (index and ring finger) and one coat over Sation Black (middle finger and pinkie) without top coat. As you will see, there is not a big difference between wearing it by itself or over a dark color. It will flash from a warm gold/orange to copper/pink. Reminds me of a beautiful autumn. On to the pics!

Natural light






Artificial light


Thank you! xoxo

6 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...