My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, May 25, 2012

Orly - Royal Velvet


You know sometimes you see a color and you don't know if you like it so you leave it and forget about it. That happened to me with this particular polish. I see it every time I go to the nail supply store and every time I put the bottle in my basket to remove it at the register (yes basket and carts, just to tell you how big and amazing that store is) I'm moving out soon and decided that I didn't want to regret not having Royal Velvet, so I got it. Now I feel stupid that I have waited that long. It's a beautiful purple to midnight blue duochrome. It applied easily in two coats and didn't need top coat. On to the pics!

Artificial light






Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. Ooh this is beautiful! Definitely worth picking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can't find it anymore, it's a dupe for Buried Alive from the Dark Shadows collection, too. And it's pretty much a dupe for Sparitual Health, Wealth, and Happiness. Wish I'd known that before I bought all three! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never picked this one up either but looked at it and thought it would not reveal what the bottle looks like it should. Amazed it's only 2 coats to opacity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I did not think I saw anything in the Dark Shadows collection I wanted! Great to know if this shade is not in my Sally's when I go looking. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG i loved this top coats duo!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...