My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Polish Days - Jelly Sandwich


Happy Jelly Sandwich day !

Well today is the second theme of Polish Days, which is a day where nail bloggers all over the world post about a single theme, at the same time. I missed Floam day because I didn't have the polish :( but jellies? eh they are easy to franken if you don't have any. Please click here to find out more about Polish days and how to participate as I know a few of you who will like to join.
For my mani I used Essie San Tropez, diluted with a clear base to have a jelly and Kleancolor Starry Purple.  On to the pics!


Artificial light





Please come back as I will update the post with manicures of the bloggers taking part in Jelly Sandwich day :) Thanks for reading!


13 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...