My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, May 21, 2012

Diagonal french manicure!


Well I changed my nails! I didn't really like the marble one so I went for a cute summery nail art :) I started with two coats of Le Glamour - Fashion, a beautiful pink creme and did the diagonal french with Pop Rocks - Scalper. It's a red jelly base packed with holographic glitter, it is so sparkly in real life! On to the pics :)

Artificial light




That pink is so subtle yet gorgeous


Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. Cute, makes me think of strawberry milkshake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and cute :) Like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Le glamor was beautiful on your nails. OMG you've managed to use almost everything I sent you. You exchange nail polish every day?! I have a Portuguese friend who also return every day. I use 2-3 nail polish week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lool thank you Claudia! I do change my nails almost everyday rsrs I like to see a new color all the time

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...