My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lynnderella - Mlle Violette de Bleu


I just love the name of this polish by Lynnderella. French being my maternal language, it revives a lot of memories in me, a song in particular "Mademoiselle chante le blues". It's a lavender, blue, and holographic gem, only for glitter aficionados! I had a beautiful aquamarine blue in my untried stash and thought it would be the perfect undie for MVDB. I was surprised to find out that the polish has a smoky base, so it will darken the base you have two shades down. It's not a bad thing, I just thought the base was clear. I dabbed one coat of Mlle Violette de Bleu over Mohda Bermuda, and topped it with one coat of Gelous. Love the oceanic look!

Artificial light






Here is the base: two coats of Mohda Bermuda without top coat.


12 comments:

  1. I love the bits of purple peeking out that blue! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the purple is popping in this wave of blues I love it too

      Delete
  2. WOW! This is absolutely gorgeous on you!!!!!! I can't wait to try mine now and I would have never thought of using that colour for a base - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty combo! Mlle Violette de Bleu has so much potential!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does! Layered over white will be beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really does have an oceanic feel to it, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love nail polish modha :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...