My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A little layering (pics heavy)


Hey lovelies!
I'm so happy that we have some sun because I can finally rock my holo polishes! I wanted to have something with depth, something distracting and screaming hey you there!! so I decided to do a layering manicure. I followed Nail Polish Anon layering technique and here is the final result, Hope you like it!

Sun light


I started with one coat of Julep Boris & Nicole. It is a warm copper with gold shimmer that I receive in a swap. It is so pigmented that you only need one coat for full opacity and so shiny that I didn't add any top coat.

 Natural light

I then added 2 coats of Hits Phenomena Air Glow, a multichrome glitter polish. It flashes from green to orange/gold to pink/plum.

 Natural light

 Artificial light

 Natural light - with top coat


I finished with a thin coat of Hits No Olimpo Hefesto, a holographic top coat.

Sun light



Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Seriously gorgeous!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hits look amazing over Boris & Nicole. Before the topcoat it reminds me of a sunny, chilly November day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this idea!!! I will try!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...