My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Let's smile today!


It's Sunday peeps!
Sending you a lot of love and positive vibes, especially to those going through hard times! I don't know why, but I woke up very thankful. Thankful for the life that I have, for waking up in good health everyday, for having a loving and supporting family. We take many things for granted and the nail polish world can be cutthroat at times. I have a mani that reflects my mood today, but that also says that there's hope that everything will be okay. I hope you like it!
I used three coats of Cacee BFF Summer. I like it because it's not the kind of in-your-face neon yellow. I did the eyes with a dotting tool and the smiles with a black nail art stripper :)

Artificial light





Thank you for reading and have a great beginning of the week.

17 comments:

  1. How cute and the yellow is a perfect summer shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I didnt have any yellow up to that one I love it

      Delete
  2. Cute mani :D This shade of yellow is very pretty and I love these smiling faces :D Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, this is so darned cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot! I love the one in the middle lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love it! You did a great job with the faces too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I did something like this once, but with all different colours and emotes. You can use sharpies if you topcoat over it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duuuhh sharpies of course!! Thanks for the awesome idea!

      Delete
  7. SO cute. I love the guy in the middle too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where did you find your BFF polishes - would love to get some more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I got it in my local nail supply store it's in Miami

      Delete
  9. awww this makes me so happy :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...