My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, May 11, 2012

K's Special Fridays #9 - Black Gold & Amour


Afternoon lovelies,
While looking back at my franken posts, I noticed that I showed you a lot of jellies, so for the following weeks, K's Special Fridays will be more about cremes, shimmers, multichromes and holos (my favorites!) Today, I'm wearing Black gold, one of the first franken that I made from a shimmery golden/olive eye shadow pigment.  I really like it because of its opacity and I have no other color like this in my stash. It dries so shiny that I didn't use any top coat. On to the pics!

Artificial light




I topped it with one coat of Amour, a nude jelly packed with opalescent flakies. You will notice how the nude base slightly changes the olive to a light brown. I love the contrast with the flakies.

Artificial light


Thank you for reading and have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my.. that is a gorgeous colour! I love olive greens, but this is just beyond! Don't take it the wrong way, but adding anything else to it just ruins the effect. It looks so luxurious on its own, so special that adding anything to it covers its uniqueness and makes it too common. The topcoat is nice, but it didn't need it. You created such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...