My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hits Pega-pega

Hello Lovelies!

There is nothing better than raising awareness on important causes by doing something that you love. Hits Speciallita collaborated with GRAACC, a support group for children and adolescents with cancer, and launched Sou Fã de Criança a collection of five shimmery shades. This collection is a social campaign in itself and aims to fight against childhood cancer and promote the importance of early diagnosis. The five colors were inspired by the GRAACC logo and popular children's games. Of course, the profit made from the sale of this collection will go to the cause. I was very happy that my friend Claudia were able to get me Pega-pega, which is a fiery purple with pink shimmer. It is very sheer, even after three coats, so I layered one thick coat over Orly Royal Velvet and love the result!
All swatches are without top coat.

Artificial light






Is there anything nail polish related you did for a good cause? Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. It looks very pretty and I like that it is for good cause. So far I haven´t done anything nail polish related for a good cause, but I hope I will do in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) last month was autism awareness month and this day had the great idea to create a blue contest for the cause, it was really fun and a great learning experience

      Delete
  2. Pega-pega is gorgeous, i really hope Llarowe stocks these ones. I do love when companies I buy from do charity collections! Royal Velvet is the perfect base!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You read my mind lol I'm eyeing the blue of the collection and hope it can be easily accessible to us

      Delete
  3. I loooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeee this combination!!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...