My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Good news VS Not-that-Bad news


Three months... it's been that long since I started my blog. My initial intention was to share the collection of polishes that I created for the ladies in my birthday club. I would have never imagined the kind of attention and interest that this collection got and I am truly thankful to all of you for your support since I started this journey. I wished I could continue to make those polishes, but I can't. I am planning to moving to another country in two months, and I am still unsure of the viability and availability of suppliers there to enable me to continue making my flakies. I'm super happy because I will be closer to my family, but it's bittersweet...
Well that was the not-that-bad news: I'm moving out, so I'm closing shop. But the good news is that I have a small stock of the Birthday collection and everything must go. Starting today, I am having a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE sale on the 10 polishes of the birthday club collection until I have no more stock. Domestic and international shipping fees will still apply. You just need to complete the order form and choose your two polishes, and I will count one of them as free.
One close friend asked me if I have any regrets. Hell nooooo, no regrets at all for jumping in the indie adventure. I have met SO MANY kind and wonderful ladies since I started this blog that even though I stop making polishes, I will still be around :)
Thank you again and I'm an email away if you have any questions.


7 comments:

  1. Awwww, good luck. You can start fresh I am sure if you still wish to but family is what matters most. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered the last of the polishes to complete my collection. I'm so happy for you and a bit sad for us. Your polishes are really beautiful and I'm so happy to have them in my collection! Good luck and I hope you find some exciting polishes in your new place

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love y'all! Thank you for your support :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your move! I sent in an order using your order form but it wouldn't accept my email address so i put it in the box with my address. I'm hoping you got it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...