My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lazy Days Of Summer #2 - Ombre


Hello!
This is day 2 of the Lazy Days Of Summer challenge! It's Sunday, sunny and I'm going to the beach. I'm moving out in a couple weeks and most of my polishes are bubble wrapped and packed, so I will be doing this challenge with what I have in hand. Luckily purple is one of the color trend for summer 2012 and I had some untrieds that matched the ombre theme. I hope you like it!

Artificial light




Sally Hansen White On, unamed butterfly polish received from one friend in the UK, Dutch' Ya Just Love OPI?, Barry M Vivid Purple

Thank you for reading and please take a look at what the work of the ladies taking part in this challenge. Have a great Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. The one from OPI...OMG it's so beautiful! Pretty mani, nice idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dutch ya just love opi? the name says it all lol the shimmer in it is gorgeous

      Delete
  2. These purples are insanely amazing - I have been searching for that EXACT shade of purple on the unnamed butterfly! A vibrant would have been pastel had it not been stepped up a notch purple. GORGEOUS manicure <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm going to ask my friend if she has the name

      Delete
  3. So pretty! And you are amazing that you put the pics up for each girl <3 I love to see them that way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I love seeing them that way too lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the white and lilac nail polish.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...