My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

OPI - Number One Nemesis


Hey!
I have another favorite of the OPI Spiderman collection that is Number One Nemesis. I didn't like swatches of this one but I needed it when I saw it in real life. It is a silvery foil base with gold and green shimmer (the green was hard to capture in the pictures). It is very sheer at one coat but the second one evens it out and reveals its true awesomeness! Thanks to OPI for stepping up! What are your favorites colors of this collection?
The following pictures show two coats of Number One Nemesis without top coat.

Artificial light







I wanted to play around with the Spiderman theme and came up with this (forgive my poor spider lol)

Artificial light

Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. wow I love the art u did they look fantastic! :D
    I do also like this colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got mine in this shade yesterday. I originally thought I would not want this shade - assuming it would be just one more gray metallic that I have a ton of. It is a gray metallic but it has green in it and is loaded with micro little rainbow of other colors. I like it a lot more than many of my gray metallics now and will have no problem thinning out some of the too many in that range I have now that I have this one I adore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it all! It's the best silver in my stash too :)

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...