My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ludurana - Superior


Morning lovelies :)
The sun is finally back after weeks of rain and the holos in my untrieds were begging for some attention. Today I have for you Superior, a chartreuse holographic polish part of the Ludurana Aurora Boreal collection. If you remember, I posted about the multichrome collection few weeks ago. I bought Superior on Ninja Polish. I love it, it's like liquid gold and looks so precious. I love the yellow linear holo particles in it. It applied like a dream and smells so good! I can't get enough of Ludurana polishes. I went with three coats, topped with Seche vite and it didn't dull the effect. Enjoy!

Sun light







Thank you for reading!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! This looks so sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous! I never thought a chartreuse holographic would be so beautiful :) I bet your nails were distracting you all day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too I was stocked at how beautiful it is! and yep lol I couldnt concentrate 2 mn straight without looking at my nails :)

      Delete
  3. J'aime beaucoup ce vernis! La couleur est vraiment originale pour un holo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tout a fait d'accord avec toi! cette couleur est totalement unique

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...