My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hits Phenomena - Borealis


Hello again!
I have wanted to try this polish since I received it and thought it would be a perfect match with the color I have on right now. Borealis is a clear base with multichrome glitter that shifts from gold to orange to different greens. It is inspired by the aurora borealis of the Northern hemisphere and is pretty gorgeous! Hits collections' themes are so cool, I love the No Olimpo holographic collection named after Grecian gods, and now this one on beautiful natural phenomena. It is another hit for Hits. You can click on each link to see Moonbow, Air Glow, and Afterglow.
All swatches show 2 coats of Borealis over Ludurana Admiravel, without top coat.

Artificial light







Thank you for reading!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! A friend in Brazil picked it up for me, I can't wait to try them now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving seeing these on your blog. I can't wait to get my hands on all of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful over Admiravel!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...