My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ludurana - Emocionante (pics heavy)


Hello!
I bought this beauty on Llarowe back in November 2011, it was my first multichrome polish and this is the second time I'm wearing it :) Emocionante is part of the Ludurana Aurora Boreal collection and the color shift is amazing : from gold to copper to purple to blue! I wore it by itself and it was opaque in three coats with a glossy finish, so no need for top coat :) Oh yeah this collection of multichromes is scented :) How thoughtful is that? On to the pics!

Artificial light










I did a simple nail art on my ring finger with Wet N Wild Back Alley Deals :)



Thank you for reading! xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Wow that WnW matches perfectly! I love this manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the layered glitter too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love glitter but It's so difficult to remove, so I always go with an accent nail lol, I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. Love your nail art! Great manicure; these do look gorgeous together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute colour changing polish! I love the design you did on it!
    www.missadelinne.com

    Missadelinne's Fanpage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful polish, and I love the design you did on you nail.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...