My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Max Color - Neon


Good afternoon :)
Another duochrome on the menu! Neon by Max Color flashes from pink to violet, with a very small hint of blue. I received it in a recent swap from Brazil. I have never heard about it before and Google wasn't helping, so there is not a lot of information I could provide you on the brand :( I used two coats layered over Wet N Wild Black. All swatches are without top coat.

Artificial light






Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Karine this brand is very dificult to found :) The rigth name is neon, cintilante is tipe of cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! I love duochromes!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...