My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Skittles and flowers


Hello lovelies!
I don't own a lot of Orly polishes, but the ones I have are just breathtaking! Rock The World, that I'm wearing on my middle finger and pinkie, is a beautiful warm pink with gold shimmer. Space Cadet, which is on my index and ring finger is a glassfleck multichrome! It flashes from green, gold, orange to plum. I love it! They dried fast and were opaque in two coats. What are your favorites Orly polishes?

Artificial light




I added a few flowers nail art stickers and added one coat of Seche vite to finish this look.



Thank you for reading!

10 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...