My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Catrice - Genius In The Bottle and zebra stamping!


Good morning!
I'm starting the day with a beautiful swap polish that I got from a NP friend in Sweden. Catrice is one of my favorite European brand and I love all of their polishes. Genius In The Bottle is a gold to green duochrome with metallic finish. It was a long lemming of mine and I'm so happy to finally get my hands on it (or get it on my hands lol) It was opaque in two coats and I didn't add any top coat because it has a nice glossy finish. Enjoy the pics!

Artificial light








I did a zebra stamping with BM 223 and Kleancolor Metallic Black, kind of like the full nail design :)



9 comments:

  1. I love Catrice! This shade looks very nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I have genius on a bottle waitting for the sun to come up lol :)**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, it's so similar to Chanel's Peridot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't have Peridot, but I also have Jessica Iridescente eye which is said to be a dupe :)

      Delete
  4. I love it with the zebra stripes!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...