My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Leopard tape manicure- Tutorial


Hello!
I received some stripping tape so I decided to play with it. It's the second time I'm using it and I still have to get a hang of it. I wanted to do a holographic tape manicure, but it's raining today :( So I got two polishes received in a swap and let my creativity do the rest. On to the pics!

Artificial light


I started with two coats of China Glaze Agro. It's a metallic green with tiny gold shimmer. My pics do not do it justice I love how rich the color is.




I then cut small pieces of a silver stripping tape and used Wet N Wild Bow In My Presence and Sation Black for the leopard prints.



I like how it turned out, I have so many ideas popping in my head I need to write them down lol


Thank you for reading!

5 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...