My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, May 7, 2012

IsaDora - Silver Sky


Morning Lovelies,
I'm discovering some new brands, thanks to my Swedish friend Tracy who sent me a couple of local pretties. IsaDora is one of these brands and Silver Sky is the polish I'm showing you today. I love the bottle design and even more the polish in it! It is a dusty denim blue with tiny silver glassflecks. It has a great consistency and applies perfectly in two coats.
All swatches are without top coat.

Artificial light





I can't stop staring at it! I love the sparkle and the blue :)

5 comments:

  1. wow! this polish is gorgeous! We have this brand here but it's pretty expensive....but I want to check if I can find this shade! it's so prett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love glass-fleck polishes!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...