My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Julep Megan and colorblock accent nail!


Good afternoon!
We continue with more Julep swatches. I used to be a Maven a long time ago (It Girl) but canceled my susbcription because I wasn't satisfied with the new colors choices. I'm wearing a fun mani with Julep Megan  as a base. It is an aquamarine shimmer that is opaque in two coats. The formula is a little bit runny so I recommend using thin coats. I have an easy color block accent nail, that I did with a white base, NYC Fashion Ave Fuchsia and Julep Megan. I used a dotting tool and Sation Black for the lines. Hope you like it! 
All swatches are with top coat.

Artificial light





See you tomorrow!

10 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...