My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, May 14, 2012

Corset nail art - Tutorial


Hello!
Phew I was expecting a disaster with this manicure, but I somehow managed to avoid it. I have a nail art bucket list and decided to do more of those, so I picked the corset manicure for today's nails. I love how versatile this look is because it can work with any base, and it does add a sexy look. On to the pics!

Artificial light


To achieve this look, I started with 2 coats of Orly Roccoco A Go-Go, a beautiful gold/orange to purple glassfleck duochrome.



I then added 2 lines at the sides of each nail with a black nail art stripper.


Using a dotting tool, I added symmetrical dots on the black lines. I used Kleancolor Metallic Red and a Kleancolor Silver.



Finish the corset look by connecting the dots with black lines and adding top coat.



Thanks for reading and you can still enter my giveaway before it ends in a couple days!

13 comments:

  1. what a coincidence! Wanted to do the same today! They're lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used. Yours looks good. I did one over the weekend but my corset was with bundle monster, and it was a fail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to try with the bundle monster too but changed my mind , you should freehand it, it's so easy :)

      Delete
  3. Corset nails was the first freehand nail art I ever tried! This looks gorgeous on you, I love the base color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! You really do some cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! It looks very easy to accomplish, but fancy at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...