My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Julep Trina and abstract accent nail!


Hello lovelies,
Today I'm wearing Julep Trina, a dark aubergine shimmer. It has so much depth in real life! It's not really your spring color, but I was in a hurry for an appointment and needed discreet nails.The application was nice and smooth in two coats. I didn't add any top coat because it has a very shiny finish. Trina is the kind of polish that you don't want to take off, I love it!

Artificial light




As soon as I came back, I spiced my mani up with an abstract accent nailt with Julep Cristina, an orange base with gold shimmer. The following swatches are with top coat.

 Artificial light


Thank you for reading!

8 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...