Ozotic, Ludurana and Hits Speciallita are getting in the ring for this ultimate multichrome showdown! They are in my opinion the brands with the most innovative collections on the market, so I thought a comparison was needed. Pics now and talk later! All swatches, unless noted, are without top coat and were taken in artificial light.
PART 1: Ozotic 504, Ludurana Emocionante, Hits Mari Moon Dreamer
- 3 coats on all and 2 coats of Ozotic 504 over Wet N Wild Black
- They are dupes! Look at that beautiful color shift. It goes from copper, pink, purple to blue
- Ozotic 504 has lighter shades when worn by itself and darker tones when layered over black
PART 2: Ozotic 505, Ludurana Show, Hits Mari Moon Cutie Pie
- 3 coats on all and 2 coats of Ozotic 505 over Wet N Wild Black
- They are also dupes! Love the 3rd pic where it goes from green, copper, pink, to turquoise
- Ozotic 505 has lighter shades when worn by itself and darker tones when layered over black
PART 3: Ludurana Admiravel, Hits Mari Moon Chameleon, Hits Mari Moon Cool
- 3 coats on all except Hits Cool which required only 2 coats
- Ludurana Admiravel and Hits Chameleon are dupes. They both shift from green to blue to purple
- Hits Cool is unique. It's a one coater, has a different metallic finish and color shift
PART 4: Ludurana Reluz, Hits Mari Moon Artsy
- 2 coats on all
- Good news, they are dupes! They both shift from copper, pink, purple to blue
PART 5: Ludurana Fascinante, Ozotic 520
- 2 coats on all
- Dupes? nope! They have the same gold/copper warm tones, but Ludurana Fascinante has this green in it which makes it unique.
Dupes & Formula
- The Hits Mari Moon and Ludurana Aurora Boreal collections are exact dupes of each other. It's amazing!
- Ozotic is sheer, very sheer. It need to be layered over a dark color to achieve the kind of opacity and strong color shift the Luduranas and Hits have. They don't need undies and build nicely in two coats.
- Ludurana has the best formula. I'm not a fan of the Hits formula, but there is some amazingly unique colors like Daring and Unconventional that haven't been duped yet (please correct me if I'm wrong)
- Ozotic has the bigger size bottles (13ml), followed by Ludurana (8ml), then Hits (6ml). Both Ludurana and Hits multichromes have an agreeable scent.
- Ozotic is the most expensive. It is $14.50 on Llarowe and Overall Beauty, and $15.50 on Ninja Polish.
- Ozotic 500 series (which include the multichromes) will be discontinued. Picture Polish, Llarowe and Overall Beauty are still taking orders until done.
- Where can you score Ozotic, Hits, or Ludurana? Order it from Overall Beauty, Llarowe, or Ninja Polish, swap with someone from Brazil, do a group order from the Ozotic, Hits, or Ludurana websites, look for blog sales and giveaways, post an ISO (In Search Of) post on Polishsale.
So who wins the fight? well if you are like me, all of them are winners. Which one is your pick?Phew that was long! Thanks for reading :)