My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall Into Autumn Challenge #2 - Apples


Good morning lovelies!

I am back with another theme for the Fall Into Autumn (FIA) challenge. Apples were not my favorite food back in primary school, and it is still not lol. Instead of fruits, most children in my school came with all kind of sandwiches in their backpack. So forgive me if I'm not relating to it but I kept on thinking of Apple (the brand), especially since the Iphone5 presentation was yesterday. Ok back to my nails. I love the way it came out even though my dotting tool made my apples look more like cherries or tomatoes :) Hope you like it too and thanks for reading!





I just love the harmony of this theme when you look at what the other ladies taking part in this challenge did!

14 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! This is so fall fresh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave it to you to come up with something perfectly adorable. I like your harmony, too, and your freehand is amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I didn't like apples when I was a child but I love them now. My favorite apple is "Gala" because they are juicy and sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...