My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, June 17, 2013

The NCC Challenge - Neon Week 2

I had this manicure scheduled for last week but for some reason, Blogger didn't post it. Anyway, now you have it. I love challenges because it allows me to try new techniques. I have always wanted to do a needle drag nail art, and this month's theme being neon, I knew it would be a good match. The result could have been better but for a first try, let's say that I did ok. What do you think of it?
Thanks for reading and have a good week!
J'avais prévu cette manucure  pour la semaine dernière, mais pour une raison quelconque, Blogger ne l'a pas publiée. Peu importe, vous l'avez maintenant. J'aime les défis nail art, car ils me permettent d'essayer de nouvelles techniques. J'ai toujours voulu faire un "needle drag" nail art, et le thème de ce mois-ci étant néon, je savais que ce serait un bon mariage. Le résultat aurait pu être mieux, mais disons que c'est ok pour un premier essai. Qu'en pensez-vous?
Merci de me lire et bonne semaine!






8 comments:

  1. This looks so cool, almost like cat scratches :) My first needle marble turned out okay, and my second was terrible, but this makes me want to give the technique another shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will def give it a 2nd try too! Maybe I should wait for the base to be fully dry

      Delete
  2. This should be called Cat Scratch Fever mani lol. It looks just like cat scratches!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA I just saw that someone else said the same thing...too funny.

      Delete
    2. loool that's crazy how we interpret things differently but now that both of you said it, I can see the cat scratchs :)

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...