My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ludurana - Magenta Gold


Morning lovelies!
Well I didn't really want to sheer (share) this one because I hate how the base looks by itself. Magenta gold is a yellow with pink shimmer when worn by itself and a deep purple with fine gold particles when layered over black. I will never wear it by itself, maybe I'll use it as an enhancement on my yellows to have that pink shimmer. What do you think of this one?






Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. That's the same polish on all your nails??? Holy. Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much a black base changes these! I wouldn't wear it alone either, but this is a truly unique polish line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeap...not a fan of it alone - but over a deeper color it's OK IF the yellow does not pop up when I move my hands a certain way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no the yellow only pops when you wear it by itself, over a dark color it becomes that deep purple

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it duochrome at all layered over black? I though these were duochromes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red orange is a true duochrome, the others just change color over black

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...