My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, July 13, 2012

K's Special Fridays #16 - In My Skinny Jeans


The story is simple. I wanted to dupe OPI DS Glamour and failed to my original goal (and to others as you will see in future posts lol) but I still like the result. In My Skinny Jeans is a light blue denim holo (the name tells it all). It covered nicely in two coats and I didn't add any top coat. I don't remember the recipe as I mixed almost every blue in my stash but give it a try and have fun!







Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooooh gorgeous! Love the inventive name too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuu lol I have so many of these jeans that it just popped in my head

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous, Karine! What an amazing blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great shade. I have like many, a major lemming for OPI DS Glamour. It's the only one that escaped me and I have not been able to afford to pick it up when they do come on the secondary market. I am not good at frankening but I certainly can mix polishes I have together as you did here to give some tries! Love the name you gave this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! yes give it a try i'm sure you will come up with something nice

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...