My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, July 27, 2012

K's Special Fridays #18 - Violetta


Good morning!
We continue with another polish made out of this magic pigment that is spectraflair. The first time I received it, I went overboard and made 16 holo polishes. As I told you before I don't remember the recipes of these so I'll go directly to the basics. Violetta is a blurple linear holo, opaque in two coats. I mixed blue with purple, few drops of black to darken it, then added the suspension base and 4 straw scoops of spectraflair.







Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Uuuugh I want a holo topcoat so badddd. This looks amazing as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should post more pictures of your creations. They are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My God!! Stunning!! I'd love to see all 16 polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will do a family post with all of them but right now I'm featuring them every Friday. Those 2 are part of the 16 collection!

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...