My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall Into Autumn Challenge #5 - Football


How are you lovely reader?
I did something very different for this theme. I had no football team to cheer for, so I did a soccer inspired manicure. I love soccer as a sport - I went to my first game at the national stadium a few weeks ago and it was a one in a lifetime experience - and as a francophone I sometimes think about soccer first when someone says football. I used one coat of Sally Hansen Lickety-Split Lime, then added NYC French White Tip, before stamping with Sally Hansen Black Out and Bundle Monster BM17. I did the little soccer ball with a sharpie. I'm very satisfied of the result, what do you think of it?





Let's take a look at the creative work of the other challengers! Thanks for reading and have a great week end <3

2 comments:

  1. To me this doesn't look like soccer...it looks like auto racing with the checkered flag and a tire lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...