My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, July 16, 2012

Ludurana - Blue Pink


Good morning!
Back in December, Ludurana released a collection of 10 duochromes that didn't get much love in the nail polish community. I had a hard time finding swatches at that time, so I ordered the whole collection from Brazil, but it is now available on Ninja Polish for $7.50 a bottle. Today, I have for you Blue Pink, which is a beautiful baby pink with blue shimmer when worn by itself (index and middle finger), but shifts to a dusty blue when layered over black (middle finger and pinkie). I used two coats of Blue Pink and it applied nicely. The only complaint I have is the sheerness of the formula. What do you think of it?






Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. I love the way you think - can't find complete swatches? No worries, create your own! Lol. I think that's a pretty amazing polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh c'est intéressant qu'il devienne bleu quand il est au dessus d'un vernis noir! J'ai quelques vernis de cette collection mais je ne les ai pas encore testés...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oui! Je Pense que c'est ce qu'ils ont voulu dire par duochrome :) Ils changent tous de couleur over noir :)

      Delete
  3. That is so cool! When I saw the pictures I thought it was two different polishes. It wasn't until I read the text that I realised it was one polish, just with different base colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is! I will go over the collection in the next days :) stay tuned!

      Delete
  4. Tht is so cool! I thought you were doing a pink and a blue. Who'd a thunk it?! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Ludurana is one of my fav brand and they always innovate

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...