My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lazy Days Of Summer # 4 - Flip Flops


Hello!
Flip Flops is the 4th theme of the Lazy Days of Summer challenge and I knew already what I was going to do thanks to Bundle Monster and its new set of stamping plates. I wasn't the only one as you will see the harmony in the manicures done by the other ladies participating in this challenge. On to the pics!



My base colors are two coats of Catrice Hot Or Not?, a bright pink, and China Glaze Drastic, a vampy red. 



I then did a sort of V shaped French tips, and added contrasting dots with the polish brushes.


I finished with BM 309 and Konad special stamping polish in white.


Ha looks like BM309 is a winner! 

7 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...