My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lazy Days Of Summer # 5 - Inspired By Your Favorite Towel


Good morning!
I really want to say thank you to the ladies taking part in this challenge along with the ones from the Florida Polish Society for helping me putting my ideas together for this mani. See today's challenge is inpired by your favorite towel and mine is a map of Florida with different symbols distinctive of this state. I picked specific designs and interpreted them my way. Hope you like it!

representing Florida!


The base is one coat of Sally Hansen Brisk Blue, which perfectly mimics the ocean


Sally Hansen Lightening (yellow) and BM01 for the sun always shining here

Kleancolor Metallic Orange and BM 308 to represent the Floridian oranges, some of the best I tasted

Free handed gator (renamed "pigator" because he looks like a pig, lol)

 Free handed Flamingo


 I love the final result!

Thank you for reading! Here are the amazing mani done by the ladies taking part in this challenge.

9 comments:

  1. So fun! You did a great job of capturing how fun the towel is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! It looks very cool! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your interpretation is amazing! Awesome job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cuuuuute! I love your little flamingo. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, it was a real challenge but I'm glad I pulled something out

    ReplyDelete
  6. What colours did you use? Your stamping looks perfect and that flamingo is so cute xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. for the stamping I used Sally Hansen Insta dri line and the kleancolor metallic they stamp perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...