My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Models Own Beetlejuice Collection


Good morning!
I ordered the Beetlejuice collection from Models Own and it was delivered yesterday, right in time before I leave the US tomorrow (*Edit - not tomorrow anymore, in two weeks). I was between packing them in my luggage or swatch them, well you know who won! This collection is comprised of beautiful duochromes with different finishes, they are not unique but it's nice to have them in a set. It is so versatile, some are shimmers, glassfleck, or metallic. Opaque in two coats and showing vibrant color shift, I have no complaint on these polishes. Which one is your fav?

 
Emerald Black is a dark emerald green to blue shimmery duochrome.


Golden Green is a olive gold/green to green metallic duochrome.


Pinky Brown is a rusty pink to copper glassfleck duochrome.


Purple Blue is a purple to indigo glassfleck duochrome.


Aqua Violet is a turquoise to purple duochrome. It has really soft particles and therefore a smoother finish and the others.


I wanted to try BM 301 (Shatter effect) so I stamped over Aqua Violet with Kleancolor Calcium and Metallic Purple. Whoa... Bundle Monster really stepped up.


After that I took BM 309 (Owl design) and stamped with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. How cute are my owls lol!



Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. I really liked this manicure. I could not figure out what that stamp was till I saw it here. Silly me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was a stamp?? Awesome!! Perfect shatter mani every time :) I love the shades in this collection they're all so beautiful. Aqua Violet and Pinky Brown are my favs!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...