My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ludurana - Orange Cyan


Hello there,
It's a another day and a new Ludurana duochrome to show you. Again I'm not a fan of this one by itself, but I can definitely wear it over dark colors if the color shift is as amazing as that. This is a true duochrome, that goes from olive gold to green. I wore two coats of Orange Cyan by itself on my index and ring finger, and over Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris on my middle finger and pinkie. Love it over black!






Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...