My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lazy Days Of Summer #10 - Favorite Fruits


Hello!
Another challenge and this is the time to show my love for my favorite fruit. I really wanted to do strawberry nails, but I don't like the fruit so I went for kiwi, which I love. I used Catrice King Of Greens, Sally Hansen White On, and Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris to achieve this look. Hope you like it!






The other ladies did a great job! I'm going to have to try at least one of every fruit in here lol Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...