My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lazy Days Of Summer #7 - Dotting Tool Summer Fun


Hello lovelies!
I was eager eager for this theme as I love my dotting tool I use it all the time. It is one of my favorite type of nail art along with french diagonal manis because they are so easy and versatile, the possibilities are endless. I'm wearing tan and I have a yellow purse so I wanted my nails to match it and also have that pop of summer colors. The base is one coat of OPI Did You Ear About Van Gogh, dotted with Sally Hansen Brisk Blue and Lightening, Yummy!






Simple yet so beautiful! I'm going to do a pedi with the same color, I love it. Let's see some more dotting tool fun!

13 comments:

  1. I love this Karine, the colors you used are perfect.
    Your nails are looking so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waouh, c'est super joli! J'aime beaucoup les pois, il faut que j'essaie quelque chose comme ça! les couleurs vont bien ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color combo is absolutely gorgeous!! Very Summer-y :) makes me feel like doing a dotty manicure too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im glad to be an inspiration and dotting is sooo easy you need to take the jump :)

      Delete
  4. Very pretty! Love the pattern and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Very 'happy' feeling mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! It totally reflect my mood today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the dots look sporadic...but still really cohesive :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you it was wanted :) I started with the blue in X shape then alternated with the yellow in V

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...