My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, July 20, 2012

K's Special Fridays #17 - Pour Me Some & Mojito


Hello holo aficionados!
I'm showing you two creations today because their names go well together. Both of them were made to satisfy the need to have some holo colors that I did not have already. I'm super proud of them. On to the pics!

Pour Me Some is a sparkly burgundy linear holo. I mixed Illasmaqua Scarab and a NYC fuchsia polish in a clear suspension base, then added 4 straw scoops of spectraflair. This is two coats without top coat.







Mojito is a jellylike lime green linear holo with glitter. Sorry but the recipe of this baby is still a mystery to me. This is two coats without top coat.





Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. Wow these are really pretty! Mojito is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I need to get some spectraflair haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it fast! I read that it will be more difficult to get it in the future months

      Delete
  3. Ooh yes please, 'Pour Me Some' too!! Lol :) They're really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New reader here...I have to say I'm in love with that "Pour Me Some"!!! Burgundy is my favorite color and I have been looking high and low for a burgundy holo (which is nowhere to be found). "Pour Me Some" is so beautiful! I want...*swoon*. LOL Oh and beautiful blog, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Crystal welcome to my blog! :) this is an easy recipe you can try and have fun with it yourself

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both look gorgeous the pour me some is so unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I love your profile name (I'm a big Tintin fan)

      Delete
  7. Your creations are always so beautiful! I still remember that blackened gold you did. 'Pour me some' is just dreamy!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...