My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Gosh - Ocean


Good morning!
I know I'm late to the party on Gosh Ocean but eh now I'm rocking in on my fingers, thanks to a lovely friend. Ocean is a gorgeous turquoise to blue/green duochrome that wears like iron. I used two coats with top coat, before doing a full house move out and cleaning. No chipping, only minor tip wear. This is a winner in my list. See for yourself!






I'm still comitted to try all my new Bundle Monster plates whenever I can, so I stamped with BM301 and Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris



Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...