My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ludurana - Red Pink


Good morning!
Red Pink is another beauty created by Ludurana and part of its duochrome collection. Yes, the beautiful pink with purple shimmer and the deep purple are the same polish! I wore two coats by itself on my index and ring finger and layered one coat over black on the others. I could wear my nails like that I love the versatility and color match of this one. What do you think of it?






Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Maybe it's cause I'm not really a pink girl, but layered over black... wow! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can also layer it overk blues, reds, purples, greens, lol as long as the base under is dark :)

      Delete
    2. Does it come out a different color when you layer over something other than black? Have you thought about doing a post with it layered over different colors? I'm so intrigued by these polishes! Lol

      Delete
    3. I will do one in a couple weeks! If you layer them over dark colors they tend to imitate the same shade but I never tried to layer it over white for eg.

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...