My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, July 23, 2012

Lazy Days Of Summer #9 - Thirst Quencher!


Hello!
I told you I will be on point on this challenge. Thirst Quencher is today's theme and I did a sponged gradient with OPI Did It On 'Em, Catrice King Of Greens, and topped it with Fingerpaint Flecked. It's supposed to be a Mojito manicure, or Caipirinha, lol pick one and you have my favorite summer cocktails. What do you think of it?







Thanks for reading and please take a look at the amazing work of the other challengers! love the creativity in here :)

10 comments:

  1. Looks great! like a refreshing drink. I wonder what I'll do as a thirst quencher..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! This looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. they were supposed to mimic the mint leaves in the mojito lool

      Delete
  4. So beautiful perfect for the summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you all !It's so hot in FL right now just seeing them makes me want a cold limonade lool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is proper use of a flakie! ;) Looks amazing as usual, Karine :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...