My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, June 22, 2012

K's Special Fridays #14 - Magic Potion


Hello again!
It's been a time since the last K Special Friday so I'm back with a franken that really came out of nowhere. I had some franken in round bottles and wanted them to be in my signature square bottle so it started from there. I just poured the extras into another bottle and Voila! We have Magic Potion. It was born from the mix of Rose, Candy Explosion, Hollywood Glam I, and Midnight Party. It is a squishy magenta jelly with round holo and small glitter. This is two coats with one coat of Seche vite. Love it!

Natural light





Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...